Saturday, March 13, 2010

First Impression of UniRazak


UniRazak?? I think I heard that education institution's name before from my colleagues.
Well, as the BeST (Biotechnology Entrepreniuership Special Traning) program did take place in UniRazak, I think this would be the best opportunity to discover Unirazak as much as I can.

The first day when I came in for the registration day, I was shock actually. This is due to the location of UniRazak itself which is in the CapSquare. Oh my God, what a distraction is going to be while i am in the training for 3 months.

But the moment I entering the building, the UniRazak, it was really quiet and there were not many people around. All of the sudden, I feel serenity and I talk to myself, is all going to be fine with the distraction. Soon after brief introduction, the instructors walk us (participants of BeST program) through the building and I found that the halls and corridors are really clean.

3 comments: